An insurance claim needs to be lodged, what do I do?



Most insurance companies have an excess of $500, this means all you have to pay is $500 and the insurance company will pay for the rest of the damage.

UrbanYou Will withhold your payments to help cover this up to $500.

UrbanYou will help you get the correct information to the insurance company so that the claim proceeds quickly. You can carry on working with UrbanYou during this process.

Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request